Learn how digital transformation with PlotBox has improved cemetery management in Fall River, providing accurate data, and enhanced services for...
Everything You Need to Know About Cemetery Management Software
Deathcare professionals have a very difficult job that needs to be performed accurately, sensitively and efficiently under what can be extremely challenging circumstances. While many cemeteries still use old methods such as paper ledgers and excel spreadsheets to manage their records, mapping, documents and data - cemetery management software can revolutionise the way they operate by helping to resolve some of the very specific challenges they face every day.
Having the right tools at your disposal can make all the difference and those that progress to a cemetery management system are able to easily optimise, improve, enhance and grow their operation.
What is a Cemetery Management System?
Cemetery managers and employees have a wide range of responsibilities, legal obligations and duties, from the handling of human remains and administration, to maintenance, record keeping and handling queries from the public.
For those still using inefficient methods and manual entry with paper records and excel spreadsheets, there is a better way to do things, and that is with an effective cemetery management system.
A cemetery management system is a specially designed digital solution that helps to reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure accurate records that are safe, secure and easy to access. This software can cover everything from mapping, finance and contracts, to records, memorials, scheduling and more.
PlotBox – Not All Systems Are Created Equal
Not all deathcare software is created equal and PlotBox stands shoulders above the rest as an innovative solution that;
- Provides a single source of truth with all data, deeds, maps, contracts seamlessly integrated into one system.
- Is cloud-based, meaning you have access to all of your information and data from anywhere at any time.
- Harnesses the power of AI with inventory intelligence tools that are proven to identify risk, errors and uncover hidden inventory.
- Can be configured to a wide range of options and tailored to the unique needs of your cemetery.
- Is highly configurable to allow you to stay in complete control of your teams and provide access with personalised dashboards.
- Future-proofs your business with automatic updates at no extra cost.
Delivers a clear, real-time view of your inventory for quick, and easy searches.
- Reduces the amount of time spent on routine tasks by as much as 78% for a very real and tangible return on your investment.
- Partnered with industry-leading Microsoft Azure, meaning all of your data is backed up, protected and stored securely.
- Ensures visible support through our portal with full status request tracking.
What Types of Software Solutions are Available?
PlotBox offers a wide range of cemetery software solutions which are broken down into different module elements, seamlessly integrating the essentials of deathcare management. These include:
Brings all your electronic records together into a single, easy to use database for greater visibility, quicker answers and full accountability.
Streamline your workflows, better manage processes and ensure compliance with digitally recorded orders, memorial information, renewals and compliance reports.
Our high-resolution mapping options give the clearest view of your cemetery and provides digital mapping solutions that link with your data for smarter workflows, increased efficiencies, improved communication, reduced risks and a better customer experience.
Important documents are kept safe and easily accessible within a ‘virtual filing cabinet’ that can be quickly searched and accessed anywhere at any time.
Streamline your accounting management processes and reduces time spent managing day to day finances such as invoicing, closing books, receipts and payments.
Real time scheduling that makes it easier to manage and book appointments, cremations and burials, keep your whole team up to date and avoid double bookings.